Tuesday Tip! Sign in to Chrome
One simple step can make the day go better. Sign in to Chrome!
WCS users, by signing into the Chrome browser with your myplace.wcs.edu account, the next time ClassLink times out, just click Sign in with ADFS. No username or password needed!
When signed in to the Chrome browser, easily access the ClassLink Dashboard by clicking the house to the left of the address bar.
Save and sync things like bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings to your Google Account, so they are accessible on any device, when signed in to the Chrome browser.
Steps to sign in to Chrome:
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top right, click the button with your name or people .
3. Click Sign in to Chrome.
4. Sign in with your Google Account.
Here is a precautionary reminder, though:
To help keep your data private:
- Only sign in to Chrome from trusted devices.
- Don’t sign in to Chrome on a public or shared device.
- Be sure to lock your computer when you leave it.
Make the day go better, sign in to Chrome!