Please see your counselor if you are a low-income high school junior who is excelling academically. You could receive an early advantage in college admissions by connecting to QuestBridge for the 2107 College Prep Scholars Program.
The application is due March 22, 2017
QuestBridge is a nationally recognized non-profit that has connected over 15,000 high-achieving, low-income students with full four-year scholarships or generous financial aid to attend our college partners. These students have advanced to become leaders in their workplaces and communities, and many of them started their paths to success as College Prep Scholars. This program gives your talented 11th graders the preparation they need to not only get into top colleges, but possibly attend FOR FREE.
Who is qualified to be a college Prep Scholar? A high school junior, typically in the top 5-10% of their class, earning mostly A’s in the most challenging courses available, whose family earns less than $65,000 annually (for a typical family of four) with minimal assets.
Awards for College Prep Scholars include:
- Full scholarships to college summer programs at schools like Yale and Stanford
- Invitations to our National college Admissions Conferences to learn from admissions officers at top colleges
- Quest for Excellence Awards, such as laptops and personalized essay review
- Distinction as competitive candidates for admission to our college partners
- Specialized guidance and a head start on applying to college through the national College Match in their senior year
- And more!
Attached below is a brochure to help you better understand the College Prep Scholars Program and our selection criteria. Additional resources are available for download at www.questbridge.org/outreach.