Becker Law Office – Scholarship Essay Contest 2017
The Becker Law Office is offering a Scholarship Program that is designed to help interested high school (upon graduation from high school) or college students in the United States to attend an institution of higher education. Three scholarships worth a combined $5,000 will be awarded to help students achieve their goals of furthering their education. Selection of the recipients is based on the creative entry, academic performance, and professional pursuits.
HOW TO APPLY:
The following documents must be provided for consideration (.doc, .docx, or .pdf format only) via email only to email@example.com.
- A completed application. Download the application form here.
- An official copy of a current academic transcript.
- A one-page essay of no less than 500 and no more than 750 words which focuses on Distracted Driving. Topics can be one of the following:
- “Drive2Win.com.” Download the app, participate and write an essay on how the app could help with the overall problem of distracted driving.
- “Distracted Driving and Me.” A personal story about either yourself or a close family member that was affected by distracted driving.
- “Distracted Driver Awareness Campaign.” A personal story about an awareness campaign you have personally organized or administrated.
Start of Submission of Application: January 12, 2017
Deadline of Submission of Application: April 15, 2017
Send completed materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO WIN:
Entries will be reviewed by the firm and then be judged on the creativity and merit of entries.
First Prize: $2,500 scholarship
Second Prize: $1,500 scholarship
Third Prize: $1,000 scholarship
Winners will be notified of the selection on or before May 1, 2017.
OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES:
Upon submission, all entries submitted to the Becker Law Office in connection with this contest, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of the Becker Law Office.
Entry materials will not be returned to any entrant. By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that if you win the scholarship contest, the Becker Law Office will own all rights to publish and promote the submission.
USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS
All entrants agree that they consent to the use of their name and area of residence, as well to the use of their likeness (as in a photograph) and prize information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: