To view this message in your browser, click here
Did you know there are different types of Army ROTC Scholarships available to your seniors at UNG? Recipients become Army Liueutenants upon graduation from UNG with a Bachelor’s degree. If selected for Active Duty Army,, starting salary is $55,000 per year!
- General Army ROTC Scholarships (4-year and 3-year Advance Designee)
- Arabic and Chinese Language Majors
- STEM Majors
- Guaranteed Reserve Force Duty (Army National Guard or Army Reserve)
What does the Scholarship pay for?
- Tuition and Fees – or – Room and Board
- Monthly Stipend ($300/month freshman; $350/month sophomore; $450/month junior; $500/month senior)
- $1,200 per year book allowance
- Total Value at UNG
- $59,000 for a 4-year scholarship, or $45,000 for a 3-year advance designee scholarship
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Army ROTC Scholarship expert, Mr. Greg Killeen at email@example.com or 706-867-2918.
Did you know that out of state Cadets pay tuition at the in-state rate, saving you more than $50,000 over the course of your college career!
|Have questions? We are here to help! You can call our office at 706-867-2918 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lieutenant Colonel (R)
Director I Cadet Admissions
P.S. Check out the Cadet Video! Follow us on Facebook and Youtube!
Follow this link to update your communication preferences: Contact Preferences
82 College Circle, Dahlonega, GA, 30597, United States
Campaign ID: 1785000007257071 | Contact ID: 1785000004895136