The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee is happy to announce its annual scholarship application process is now open and invites students to apply by March 15, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
Whether pursuing education in law or horticulture; planning a career in criminal justice or teaching; or studying at a technical school or four-year university, The Community Foundation’s scholarship program supports individuals from various backgrounds and communities seeking funding for educational opportunities
Students may be eligible for multiple scholarships and only need to complete one application to be considered for any scholarship for which they are eligible.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, March 15, 2018. For questions, please contact Ms. Pat Cole, Scholarship Coordinator at (615) 321-4939, toll-free (888) 540-5200, or email at email@example.com.
The guidelines for the William Henry Oliver Scholarship are attached below. The Scholarship is available to descendants of the Alumni of East Nashville High School.
The full application may be downloaded from the website of the Alumni Association at www.eastnashvillehigh.com or you may contact Patricia Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year we award these scholarships to deserving students wishing to further their education.
Jim Stephenson – Bill Garrett Memorial Scholarship
Purpose: Help a deserving Williamson County student purse undergraduate studies.
Award: A $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to the selected student. The payment will be made directly to the college or university of the student’s choice in two increments. $1,250 will be paid for each of two consecutive semesters beginning fall 2018 for the student’s freshman year.
- Be a graduating senior from Centennial High School, Fairview High School, Franklin High School, Independence High School, Page High School, Renaissance High School, or Battle Ground Academy.
- Have at least a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 Scale, and be accepted to a college or university
- Complete a 300 word essay which shows the student exemplifies the Lions Club Motto of “Serving Others”.
- Provide two letters of recommendation, one from a high school faculty member and one from the student’s community who is not a faculty or family member.
- Provide an Official High School Transcript reflecting cumulative GPA, excluding Spring 2018
- Complete the application entirely with signature of applicant and school official.
- Application must be typed or printed legibly.
- Returned applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2018 to:
Jim Stephenson-Bill Garrett Memorial Scholarship
Franklin Lions Club
PO Box 521
Franklin, TN 37065-0521
Franklin Lions Club-2id385o
Student Must have a GPA of 2.5 and have gone to College Grove Elementary.
Please submit transcript, application, and a 250 word essay on “What Community Service Means to Me” to:
College Grove Lion’s Club
PO Box 334
College Grove, TN 37046
Or you may email to the following address: email@example.com
- Please have application post marked by April 1st .
- The winner of the scholarship will be announced on Awards Night at Page High School.
- The recipients of the scholarship will be invited to the May Lion’s Club Meeting to present your essay to the club and receive the scholarship money.
- The CG Lion’s Club would like to thank you in advance for your application and we wish you the very best in the future
Leadership Franklin Scholarship – High school seniors and current college students who live in Williamson County are encouraged to apply for the scholarship to be awarded by Leadership Franklin. The non-profit organization will award one $1,500 scholarship to a student who meets the scholarship criteria.
Applications are due March 2, 2018.
Applications may be obtained online at www.leadershipfranklin.org
2018 Leadership Franklin Scholarship Application_fillable-1k53g0u
Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 11th year.
We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year.
Scholarship Deadline – June 14, 2018.
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Full details are available on our site.
Now open to students going to college in TN. This is a competitive scholarship! This scholarship is open to students with a 3.5 GPA and 29 Composite on the ACT.
Please click on the website below for more information.
February 16, 2018 is the DEADLINE
Hiram Masonic Lodge #7, located in Franklin, TN, has the privilege of offering scholarships to graduating seniors and current college, undergraduate and graduate students who live in our community. We are pleased to announce that in 2018 we will be awarding three (3) scholarships of $2,000 each.
Attached you will find a presentation letter and a copy of the scholarship application. The application can also be found on our web site, www.Hiram7.org, under the “Scholarship” link.
The application must be received no later than 5:00 PM, Friday, March 16th., to Hiram Lodge #7 F. & A.M., attention: Scholarship Committee, 115 Second Ave. S, Franklin, TN 37064.
NOTE: The application requires the student be sponsored by a member of Hiram Lodge #7. If a student wishes to apply and does not know a member, please have them contact someone on our Scholarship committee listed below who will assist them in securing a sponsor.
Masonic Scholarship Award 2018-1r7cc47
Please click below for the Rules and Application for the Franklin Breakfast Rotary Scholarship.
The deadline is: April 9, 2018
Franklin Rotary Club rules & applicaton-12fn8dz