WMS LIBRARY POLICIES
- There is no limit to the amount of books a student can check out; however, if the student has an overdue book, the student may not check out until the issue is resolved.
- The circulation period is 15 school days.
- Students may renew a book.
- There are no fines for late books.
- Students may place 1 hold on a book at a time.
- If a book is lost or damaged, a student will be asked to pay for the cost of the book. If the student locates a lost book within the school year it was paid for, the student will receive a refund.
- We encourage students to return books promptly in order to be considerate of others waiting their turn. At the end of the school year, a student may not receive their yearbook or participate in end of the year activities if they have not returned all library books.
COMPUTER and PRINTER ACCESS
- We have 15 desktop computers available for student use and 2 color laser printers. Students may print with permission. All computer use and printer use must be for school related purposes.
BYOT in the LIBRARY
- Students may read e-books, access apps and information for school on their personal devices.
- Students are expected to adhere to the policies outlined in the WCS BYOT Acceptable Use Policy.